You will need
- 1 simple sweatshirt pattern (Ziggy top works well)
- soft, warm sweatshirt fleece (or anything suitable that you have in your cupboard)
- a working sewing machine (you can’t use a broken one)
- an ounce of creativity (to taste)
- a little imagination (you don’t need lots)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Mix it, shake it, spin it around. Sizzle and stir.Then
Just add detail
Here’s one I prepared earlier.
Gift wrap before serving.Savour the compliments for dessert.What are you cooking up this weekend?